ZigBee Z Series devices for wireless connection of analogue, discrete and serial signals
Based on IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee and designed to provide reliable and secure wireless transfer of standard analogue, discrete and serial signals.
• Get over rivers, roads, railways and other obstacles.
• Easy and fast installation.
• Reliable work inside and outside.
• Low cost for installation and maintenance.
• Flexible approach to building up of new and extending of already existing systems.
The main function of each “Z Series” device is automatic copying of its own analogue and discrete inputs on the remote device’s outputs and/or wireless connection of serial interfaces.
• Each 'Z Series' device can provide:
- discrete inputs - up to 12;
- discrete outputs - up to 12;
- analogue inputs - up to 6;
- analogue outputs - up to 2,
- serial interfaces - up to 2.
• Options with fixed and modular I/O configurations are available.
• Variants with “sleep mode” and battery power supply.
• Working distance - from meters up to kilometers depending on the applied antenna. For long distances line-of-sight visibility is necessary. Commonly used antennas for wireless communication are applied.
• Frequency: ISM 2.4 GHz (option 868 MHz), free licensee.
• RF data rate: 250Кbps (2.4 GHz).
• IP65 protection against moisture and dust.
• Working temperature: –200C ÷ +600C.
• Power supply: 220 VAC, 24 VDC or 12 VDC (sleeping - low consumption mode), 6VAC.
• Highly reliable radiocommunication based on standard IEEE 802.15.4, modulation QPSK and DSSS spectrum distribution.
• ZSerial industrial radiomodems 2.4GHz with interfaces RS232, RS485, RS422
• ZUSerial industrial radiomodems 2.4GHz with USB interface and virtual serial port
• ZPIO wireless repeaters of analogue and discrete signals
• ZPIOM modular devices for wireless transfer of analogue, discrete and serial signals
• ZCIO custom-built industrial controllers supporting wireless communication under IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee and compatible with Modbus protocol.
• ZMIO wireless remote Modbus input/ output modules.